Monday 14 February 2011

Since its Valentines Day.... always worth keeping love alive.

A Wedding Vow

Every now and then, when I look at you
I can’t help but grin.
You’re just so gorgeous it takes my breath away.
My heart hammers in my chest
And I lose my concentration
I can’t seem to remember just exactly what it was that I was really trying to um say..
And I stop
And I breath
And I look at you
And I grin
Because you are just so fine.

You see, it turns out you fit me
Like a glove.
You fix the parts that I never knew were broken,
You fill the gaps that I didn’t know were there
You’re the Tick to my Tock
The hope in my Pandora’s box,
You’re the reason to my Rhyme,
And the lipstick for my kisses…

Your My soul mate,
My love
My friend,
My everything.
And I grin again.


I’m going to marry you today.
I’m going to grin when you say ‘I do’
I’m going to hold your hand,
I’m going to look into your eyes,
And I’m going to carry on falling in love with you
Again, and Again and Again and Again and Again
Everyday
Forever
I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment